Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Merchandise Assistant!
The Merchandise Assistant manages the acquisition, coordination and tracking of his/her subcategory item pages and shelves on the website. He/She manages item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the merchandise department. He/She assists the call center associates with customer service questions. This position will be responsible for managing the acquisition, coordination and tracking of inbound supplier data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordination of content & item setup 50%
- Supports the item level efforts of all merchandise categories reporting to the Category Manager
- Work with Buyers and Item Set up Team to set up new items and maintain item changes such as: numbers, item dimensions, rebates, add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, cost price changes.
- Works closely with the copywriters and supplier to manage content acquisition.
- Works closely with the Item Set Up Team and supplier to manage the procurement and coordination of digital images and/or samples for the site.
- Work with Web Collage, CNET, and easy2.com on product demos and page outlook enhancement.
- Oversees the quality assurance process as it relates to the item's preparation to go live on the site.
- Work with Marketing to insure all TAB Closing proofs are set up correctly.
- Run in stock daily report for daily publishing.
- Track all items coming in, out to supplier, or with cross-functional team to ensure all items go live in a timely manner.
- Maintain item pages with accurate accessories and cross sell layout.
- Manage change requests such as: prices, flags, inventory availability, critical live images and copy changes, base/variant maintenance.
2. Administrative and Tracking 30%
- Monitor reviews and ratings feedback.
- Submit critical tickets for system, or data repairs.
- Run reports to insure end dates are accurate for item's existence.
- Run weekly out of stock reports for drop shipment items and email them out to pertaining suppliers for ETA.
- Comp shop other competitor sites.
3. Special Projects 20%
- Coordinate with Associate Operations Manager, Resolutions, and the Legal Team to resolve customer service issues promptly and accurately.
- Provide additional support to the Item Set Up Team, PIM Support team, and Inbound Team as defined by the category manager.
- Provide new MAs within the department basic training.