Our client, is looking for a Merchandise Assistant!
• Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
• Manage Samples.
• Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations, visual set-ups, and seasonal marketing.
• Work seasonally with other MA's to donate samples selected by Merchandising.
• Enter and approve markdowns, markups, and promotions.
• Ensure accuracy of markdowns, promotional pricing and effective dates.
• Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and increase efficiency.
• Complete seasonal projects for merchants.
• Maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team.
• Advanced computer skills in Excel and email with an aptitude for learning new programs.
• Demonstrate strong ability to be financially responsible and understand financial implications of mistakes.
• Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
• Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
• Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
• 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred.
• Retail experience preferred