Meeting and Event Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for facilitation, coordination and administration of client sales meetings, ensuring all touchpoints are executed to the highest standards.
- Establish and execute a clear process for client meetings, to include requests, prep-meetings, content coordination, meeting logistics, and on-site support as needed.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute a consistent and robust brand experience for all client meetings, to include PowerPoint templates, on-site materials and signage, presentation materials, client gifts, and other touchpoints.
- Partner with other teams to ensure adherence to all processes and procedures.
- Establish and execute a tracking, measurement, and reporting system for all client meetings.
- Collaborate with teams to create a library of standardized, updated, and approved presentation materials.
- Support other sales events and meetings as needed.
- Collaborate daily with leadership to act as the central partner for all event-related communications.
- Creative Development – Work with partner agencies to develop impactful creative. Manage the creative development process from writing Marketing Briefs, to overseeing the creative process through execution.
- Project Management – Maintain and adhere to project timelines, program budgets and detailed project plans. Quickly understand marketing production processes, manage multiple projects and channels, and be proactive and flexible with change.
- Partner Relationships – Have a clear understanding of the roles within the organization and be able to collaborate with the team. Form partnerships that help get the work done efficiently and effectively.
- Proven experience in event, marketing and project management.
- Expertise in partnering with sales organizations to help them achieve their goals.
- Well-versed in all of the marketing channels, ability to develop integrated marketing plans that bring together a coordinated set of tactics that deepen engagement with clients.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office). High proficiency in PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organizational skills with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Ability to work autonomously, proven self-starter
- Ability to establish relationships and rapport with a variety of teams representing different business roles and authority levels.
- Effective change agent who can thoughtfully champion new ideas, and coach partners to recognize the benefits and adopt change for themselves.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, build relationships across an organization, and drive teams to consensus.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work well under tight timelines, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong written communication skills.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards