Executes the creative vision for Client Digital Brand Marketing initiatives through copywriting in a way that supports premium Client Brand consumer experiences and the Client Brand Ethos. Elevates the consumer brand experience through superior brand communications, copy strategy and messaging for product and campaigns across all digital channels.
- Copywriting for consumer-facing Brand Digital experience including Website, email newsletters, Client apps and social media.
- Works directly with designers in an internal “creative agency” environment and communicates with an authentic Client voice to consumers across Europe.
- Collaborates across all of Client globally with other copywriters, content managers and Brand Managers to ensure that copy aligns with the Client Brand voice and guidelines.
- Under the direction of the Digital Art Director, utilizes exceptional copywriting and storytelling skills to create original copy solutions that develop and drive innovative digital consumer experiences.
- Concepts and writes consumer-facing copy for Website, editorial, blog, email and other digital marketing materials referencing brand directives, creative briefs and other available materials.
- Writes in British English that is grammatically correct and free of errors.
- Stays abreast of current style, sport and culture trends and Client creative developments.
- Manages own workload and deadlines within the Brand Digital Design team.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Writing, Communications, Journalism or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience in a corporate or agency environment, preferably as a copywriter in a corporate setting, e-commerce company or digital design firm.
- Native British English speaker with strong knowledge of British English grammar and spelling.
- Experience writing high-level brand communications, including taglines for global campaigns for major brands preferred; as well as creative email, blog and other online marketing material.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and web-based content management systems.
- A passion for sport and experience in the sport, fashion retail or luxury markets.
- A genuine and strong interest in digital marketing and the online space.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other writers, designers and brand managers.