Marketing/Sales Coordinator in Healthcare-Philadelphia, PA – 5+ month contract
Do you want to work for a well know Healthcare company? Our client is looking for a Sales / Marketing Coordinator with 2 years of experience in health or wellness arena. The Project Coordinator will coordinate activities for the Annual Enrollment Period (contract June-December 2018) to ensure smooth execution of all assigned projects. This person will be responsible for working with staff at various levels across multiple functional areas to meet project deliverables by understanding business goals and objectives, policies and procedures. Is this you? Please apply.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Track project activities to ensure that key goals and objectives are accomplished in keeping with established priorities and timeframes.
- Identify, manage, and track critical initiatives/ongoing action plans to improve performance and outcomes in key areas.
- Organize & lead meetings, create presentations, agenda and minutes. Ensure timely distribution of meeting minutes to team members as appropriate.
- Minimum of two (2) years progressive employment experience in a health insurance sales-related organization and demonstrated experience in project management or project administration is required.
- Strong ability to utilize project management software and other Microsoft office applications (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint).
- Candidate must be able to work independently, manage multiple priorities effectively, and have excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
- An undergraduate degree with a focus in business administration preferred or equivalent work experience