The Systems Analyst works with the Medicare Marketing team to perform analysis, planning, design, testing and implementation of business process and tools to support Gov Markets Medicare Sales and Marketing. The Systems Analyst consults with Government Markets Medicare Management regarding business solutions to streamline business processes.
This person will have experience with HTML and Java, who can take the team’s vision and bring it to life in style sheets
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Develops technical solutions to business problems
- Collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful reports and provide business solutions recommendations to management team
- Evaluate business outcomes and monitors work solutions
- Develop and or update policies and work procedures on an as needed basis
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying reports for operational and strategic analysis
- Manage data sets and ensure data accuracy
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is required.
- Competent to work at a technical level of all phases of business applications systems analysis and implementation.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other tools.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented as well as above average problem solving, analytical and verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, be adaptable, and learn new tasks/functions quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and to assess the criticality of issues.
- Must be able to identify business requirements, assess root cause and apply business solutions to meet Sales and Marketing goals.
- Ability to solve user inquiries that arise during day-to-day operation
Programming Languages: SQL, XML, HTML, JAVA
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Medicare Experience including Business Process and Sales and Marketing Guidelines
- Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM Experience or Infor CRM Experience
- SCRIBE experience