HUGE Healthcare client looking to add a Scientific/Technical Editor/Reviewer to their team of rockstars!
As a Scientific/Technical Editor you will research, develop, write, and edit technical and informational materials for various organizational needs and publications in one or more of the following areas: product labels; method sheets; package inserts; application sheets; customer bulletins and letters; or other electronic documentation for our products and/or other miscellaneous publications, both for internal and external customer usage. Ensures that all materials meet established global and country standards as to appearance and content and ensures documents are in compliance with applicable government policies, procedures and regulations.
• Reviewing the labeling that is to be included with products which comes from Germany to make sure that the translation is correct and makes sense.
• Will work with Marketing, Legal & Regulatory departments.
• XMetal software experience is preferred, but not req'd as long as you have experience with similar Labeling software.
• Team of 12
• 30-35hrs/wk...flex to an extent. Can work 4 days a week but ideally would like someone to be in 5 days/wk. Could grow into a 40hr/wk position with the amount of work they have.
• Must work on-site.
* Ideal candidate would have previous experience in Med/Scientific (Lab)
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Medical Technology, Health Science or equivalent.
- Requires ability to work in a highly regulated and matrixed environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations, quality system guidelines, ISO and other applicable regulations and standards.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently, accurately, creatively, and efficiently.
- Requires excellent editing skills, and communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with XMetal, InDesign, and/or Illustrator software programs preferred.
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps in the process.