Our healthcare client is looking for a medical writer/editor to support their Speciality Health program. This role requires excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word Knowledge of publishing systems such as Quark or In-Design; would be helpful if they also have knowledge of EndNote or other citation management software.
This role is responsible for:
- Researches, outlines and writes final study reports, abstracts, posters, manuscripts and other related publications based upon the study findings of HealthCore's research teams across all lines of business.
- Develops and writes study summaries and reports, presentations, abstracts, posters, and manuscripts for submission to clients, major medical conferences and peer-reviewed journals.
- Performs extensive reviews to assess available literature, identify important gaps, and justify the objectives of proposed studies and publications.
- Evaluates the quality and relevance of appropriate content for inclusion into proposals, study reports, and publications.
- Provides support with quality control reviews of abstracts, presentations, manuscripts and other products for publication or presentation.
- Assists with the research and maintenance of a database of journals.
- Identifies and resolves issues to ensure accurate, complete and successful, on-time submissions for publications and presentations.