Our Global Medical Education Program Managers lead the development, approval and release of medical education tactics supporting one or more brands. They manage internal and external partners, agencies, and contributors in development of resources primarily focused on peer to peer educational programs (e.g. symposia, lectures, videos, and peer discussion groups) for Healthcare Professional customers. They also ensure activities are in full compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and effectively apply and articulate strategy and goals of the resource in conversations with regulatory partners.
Currently, Aquent Studios seeks the support of two Program Managers with medical education experience, each to support different therapeutic areas. One of our roles is Full-Time and covers the therapeutic areas of Sleep and Bone. The other position requires Part-Time coverage on Anti-Infectives. Both positions offer varying amounts of flexibility to work off-site.
Experience in the areas of Sleep, Bone, and/or Anti-Infectives, is preferred.
These roles are salaried with full benefits.
- Completes annual and ongoing needs assessments around medical education plans and content necessary to facilitate release timing consistent with brand strategies across multiple channels
- Manages the development of medical education program talk titles, learning objectives, core messages, and resources
- Manages the development and production of content, using outside vendors
- Manages the workflow that supports Speaker Preparation Meeting (training) agenda and content
- Obtains Medical/Legal approval and support for relevant medical education resources and activities
- Seeks innovative medical education delivery formats, makes recommendations, shares best practices
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful integration and execution of approved elements
- Maintains adequate level of scientific and market knowledge