The Medical Education Content Manager (CM) leads the development, approval and release of medical education tactics supporting one or more brands. The CM manages internal and external partners, agencies, and contributors in development of resources primarily focused on peer to peer educational programs (e.g. symposia, lectures, videos, and peer discussion groups) for Healthcare Professional customers. The CM ensures activities are in full compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and can effectively apply and articulate strategy and goals of the resource in conversations with regulatory partners.
This position sits on-site in North Wales, PA but might offer some opportunities to work remotely.
This is a salaried role with full benefits.
· Completes annual and ongoing needs assessments around medical education plans and content necessary to facilitate release timing consistent with brand strategies across multiple channels
· Manages the development of medical education program talk titles, learning objectives, core messages, and resources
· Manages the development and production of content, using outside vendors
· Manages the workflow that supports Speaker Preparation Meeting (training) agenda and content
· Obtains Medical/Legal approval and support for relevant medical education resources and activities
· Seeks innovative medical education delivery formats, makes recommendations, shares best practices
· Works cross-functionally to ensure successful integration and execution of approved elements
· Maintains adequate level of scientific and market knowledge
· B.S. or B.A. degree preferred
· Advanced degree preferred
· 2-4 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical Marketing- and/or Sales-related function with strong scientific knowledge
· Prior experience in project management and leading the development of marketing or promotional resources
· Ability to work in teams and to integrate multiple work streams
· Ability to manage vendors and interact with thought leaders
· Demonstrated ethics and integrity.