Responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex member and provider medical communication materials.
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message to members and providers.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (collateral, provider and member communications, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (microsites, mobile, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes. Assists with the distribution process as well as process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).
Requires a BA/BS degree; 1-2 years of medical communication writing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience in health care or managed care preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail. Customer-service oriented, team-player, problem-solver who can work independently with minimal oversight.
- Knowledge/experience in use of plain language and writing for low-literacy a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Client will require drug and background screening.