Creative Content Consultant
The Creative Content consultant will support the Corporate Communications team with communications planning, writing and production assignments. A successful candidate will drive enterprise communications to employees through a variety of internal channels— Intranet publications, email, video, infographics, events--and support senior leadership in their communications to all employees.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic storyteller who can develop and write engaging stories, bring new creative ideas, and collaborate with colleagues and internal clients.
• Managing all steps of writing assignments, from information gathering, conducting interviews, to content and visual concept development, review, editing, proofreading, and final publication.
• Writing the headlines, developing creative concepts and applying photography and graphics and creative treatment to tell a story.
• Collaborating with communications strategists, graphic designers, production team, PR, and business clients to develop engaging and clear messages for employees that articulate complex business information in plain English.
• Following writing standards and quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone and brand standard/identity. Writing to standards found in the AP style manual.
• Building rapport and effective relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
• Superb writing skills and experience in editing
• Consultative mindset, creative thinking
• Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with positive attitude and resourcefulness.
• Strong time and project management/coordination skills.
• 10 years of job-related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant subjects
• Working knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office
• Familiarity with graphic design and visual content tools