Want the opportunity to impact your clients in a positive way?
Are you always coming up with ideas and love to pitch them to everyone you meet?
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of all types of media and the contacts to prove it?
This could be the opportunity you've been seeking.
If you have at least 3 years experience in an agency or marketing/marcom environment developing and executing on media and PR plans, apply to this position.
• Work with and develop traditional and digital strategies
• Write press releases and story ideas
• Build and maintain relationships through regular pitching
• Facilitate client interviews with the media
• Provide media training for client contacts,
• Develop social media plans
• Write, edit and proof press releases, stories, plans, etc.
• Oversee projects
• Be deadline driven
• Do Strategic planning, development and execution
• Create and analyze metric reports
• Create/maintain client pipelines
• Assemble media clips
• Create Internet Marketing plans
• Maintain client files that include all marketing and PR projects
• Develop creative briefs
• Some travel may be required
You should have:
• Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Marketing
• 3+ years agency experience, or 5+ years in an integrated marketing group with an emphasis on PR and Media
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet all deadlines
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong problem solver
• Great attention to detail
• Work collaboratively as well as independently
Please respond with resume and writing samples.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs