Our client, an award-winning media and creative agency, is looking to hire a Media Supervisor to join their growing integrated marketing team. The right candidate will have 6+ years of experience (minimum 3 years in digital) and expertise handling all phases of media campaigns from start to finish (digital, traditional, social media). This is a strategic and executional role with at least one direct report. The role is focused on digital solutions and management but an understanding of the media landscape, including traditional media, is required. This is an excellent career opportunity for a media professional with offline and online marketing expertise, data analysis, strategic acumen, creative problem-solving and meticulous attention to execution. Qualified candidates may apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, salary requirements, and a brief summary of why you are the right person for this career opportunity.
• Researching, recommending, and guiding the media planning as well as identifying and implementing paid media solutions for a variety of initiatives.
• Taking broad concepts and strategy and translating them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for the media team and clients.
• Serving as lead for the planning, buying, execution, and reporting of media campaigns and the related day-to-day account activities. Managing some accounts directly while providing oversight of accounts managed by media strategists.
• Creating and delivering interactive elements of digital/social media engagement campaigns, collaborating with media strategists to execute.
• Identifying ways to measure success against campaign goals and achievable outcomes.
• Implementing and monitoring campaigns through ad serving, pacing, optimizing, reporting and billing.
• Structuring and presenting compelling recommendations to clients for approval and partnering with the necessary resources internally and externally for success.
• Recommending creative digital and traditional media solutions and setting up new client campaigns.
• Overseeing and participating in the day-to-day management and optimization of paid social and paid search media campaigns to meet or exceed client goals.
• Managing, leading and mentoring media strategists and interns to provide support for the individual’s and agency’s growth plans.
• Supporting agency new business activity related to potential media clients.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Ability to quickly become and in-agency expert on their client’s brands and goals--developing creative solutions that improve the brand’s reputation and performance.
• Blend of offline and online marketing expertise, data analysis, strategic acumen, creative problem-solving and meticulous attention to execution
• Client-focused mindset with the ability to think strategically
• Strong understanding of integrated advertising across multiple media forms, as well as a knowledge of branding
• Experience managing direct-reports
• Ability to manage internal customer relationships and expectations through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating and partnering
• Proven ability to set and manage client expectations and to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven process
• Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Keynote
• Strong understanding of key digital and social platforms
• Experience developing client-facing digital performance reports and a strong interest in analytic
• Proficiency in digital and analytical tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics. Ad Serving, etc.)
• Recent experience working in digital media including Social, Display, and Search campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social experience