We are looking for a Digital Media Specialist to manage our digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels. With over 5m advertisers on Facebook, it’s crucial that we deliver marketing programmes at scale to drive real impact. This means making use of digital media tools and platforms that can help us connect with our target audience.
The ideal candidate will be a digital media specialist with significant experience in digital marketing. They will be able to develop outstanding digital media strategy that helps us tell the Facebook Business story across channels.
Brilliance in Execution
- Manage campaign planning and execution across digital channels in EMEA, including ABM, Programmatic, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin as well as OOH and Print. Experience in SEM, Print and OOH would also be an advantage.
- Leverage data to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimisation, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Experience managing relationship with a media agency to plan, execute, measure and report on large scale campaigns
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value;
- Report digital marketing results regularly and provide recommendation to leadership and key stakeholders;
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and cross-functional teams across the world to share and reapply digital strategies;
- Contribute to the optimisation of campaign opportunities by using data and insight;
Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement;
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights)
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations);
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience; agency or client side;
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently;
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail;
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics;
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media strategy and measurement;
- Experience presenting to stakeholders at a variety of levels;
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail;
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners;