Our medical device client in Indianapolis is looking for a Media Services Specialist to support the Commercial Education team with video production and asset management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Records, edits and produces A/V content to be used for training purposes
- Works with internal developers and stakeholders to produce a wide variety of A/V content aligned with best training practices
- Acts as the technical resource for all video needs within Commercial Education
- Proactively drives necessary changes to local processes to ensure all training data meets business and regulatory compliance requirements
- May develop content for web based training
- and packages videos to be compatible with Powerpoint presentations, HTML, Webex
- Manages and maintains all video production and other equipment.
- Collaborate with internal resources to develop, integrate and sustain Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) within Commercial Education.
- Provides general A/V support to colleagues and customers.
- Acts as a technical resource performing a variety of routine and some complex administrative and analysis functions supporting the North America Commercial Education customer learning platform
- Provides clear, concise, timely, and accurate data and information to both internal and external customers.
- Takes full accountability to manage the data, systems, and processes in order to ensure their integrity and ability to provide accurate and timely delivery of information and/or transactions for our customers.
- This position requires a significant customer service orientation for both internal and external
- Work is varied and somewhat complex in nature requiring evaluation, originality or ingenuity
- Interfaces with external and internal customers and departments on a regular basis.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Acts as the Tier II support liaison for Diagnostics University answering questions, providing technical support, and assisting users with various business processes.
- Ensures system process standards are implemented and followed.
- Adobe Premiere; advanced proficiency
- Media Encoder; advanced proficiency
- Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Camtasia, and Storyline; basic to mid-level proficiency
- Success Factors - basic to mid-level proficiency