• Records, edits and produces A/V content to be used for training purposes.
• Works with internal developers and stakeholders to produce a wide variety of A/V content aligned with best training practices.
• Acts as the technical resource for all video needs within Commercial Education.
• Exports and packages videos to be compatible with Powerpoint presentations, HTML, Webex
• Manages and maintains all video production equipment.
• Keeps track of equipment such as cameras, microphones, laptops, monitors, headsets, etc to be used by Commercial Education
• Will collaborate with internal resources to develop, integrate and sustain Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) within Commercial Education.
• Provides general A/V support to colleagues and customers.
• Acts as a technical resource performing a variety of routine and some complex administrative and analysis functions supporting the North America Commercial Education customer learning platform
• Provides clear, concise, timely, and accurate data and information to both internal and external customers.
• Takes full accountability to manage the data, systems, and processes in order to ensure their integrity and ability to provide accurate and timely delivery of information and/or transactions for our customers.
• Provides excellent customer service to all customers, both internal and external, including responses to inquiries regarding system usage, errors and troubleshooting, account management, data management, user alignments and reporting.
• Knows, applies, and provides expertise in particular field of specialization.
• Work is varied and somewhat complex in nature requiring evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
• This position requires a significant customer service orientation.
• Interfaces with external and internal customers and departments on a regular basis.
• Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
• Acts as the Tier II support liaison for Diagnostics University answering questions, providing technical support, and assisting users with various business processes.
• Ensures system process standards are implemented and followed.
• Proactively drives necessary changes to local processes to ensure all training data meets business and regulatory compliance requirements. • May develop content for web based training.
Adobe Premiere; advanced proficiency
Media Encoder; advanced proficiency
Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Camtasia, and Storyline; basic to mid-level proficiency
Success Factors - basic to mid-level proficiency
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs