Aquent is currently seeking a highly organized, Media Project Coordinator / Traffic Coordinator with a strong sense of professionalism and proven ability to move marketing projects along efficiently and on track. This is a 6-12 month opportunity starting at the beginning of August. Candidates will be the point of contact for most incoming requests for Marketing Campaign support with our client’s internal business partners. Candidate will be responsible mainly for opening and closing all job requests, and producing estimates for each request. Will attend daily status and workload meetings and track / report on progress to team and internal business partners. A paid 2 week onboarding training will be conducted to ramp up candidate on client’s process, procedures and internal systems.
Hours per week: 32 – 40 hrs per week. (Can fluctuate)
Location: Onsite / Seattle
Skills & Requirements
• Past experience as a Marketing or Media Project Coordinator, or Marketing Traffic Coordinator
• Basic creative design skills
• Basic print production skills
• Customer service experience
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to take clear direction
• Basic Adobe CS 6 knowledge in Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop
• Knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, basic PowerPoint)
Please respond to this posting with your most recent resume, brief summary of your qualifications, and hourly rate. Our Account Team will review candidates and reach out to you directly if you are a match for our client.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs