Aquent's Fortune 500 client in Framingham is looking for a Media Planner to work a contract role. This Media Planner is responsible for planning grand openings and various planning/special initiatives across a wide array of media, including; video and audio broadcast, outdoor and non-traditional media, newspaper and magazine print, various digital components, and social media. This includes partnering with many internal cross-functional teams and external partners to develop and coordinate plan strategy, buying, negotiations, and execution (media agencies, database marketing, public relations, production, traffic, creative). The planner also maintains media invoicing and reconciliations, resolving media discrepancies and negotiates make-goods as appropriate.
- Research, analyzes, negotiates and develops multi-media recommendations that deliver each brand’s grand opening objectives (traditional and digital broadcast, outdoor, newspaper/print media, digital and social media).
- Partners with internal teams, agencies, and vendors.
- Develop high level GO strategy in collaboration with agencies, and internal partners/manager.
- Collaborate with Manager in strategic development and/or execution of larger scale initiatives.
- Special campaigns (ie: segment strategy, regional or focus store initiatives)
- Maintenance / stewardship of planning elements (ie.. review broadcast buys, post buy analysis)
- Inform annual budgeting/planning related to grand opening strategy
- A small amount of maintaining media invoicing, resolving discrepancies and negotiates make-goods as appropriate.
*Please, no sales or "sales only" experience. Need agency or inhouse media buying, planning or coordinating experience.