· Developing online media plans in support of advertiser and agency goals, as well as in accordance with the objectives and strategies communicated by senior leaders in Finance and Sales Management.
· Serving as a liaison between the Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance teams by providing insight into market activity and client requests.
· Assisting in the proper set up and entry of media plans into DSM by being involved in relevant meetings with the site producers and ad production teams.
· Providing guidance to Sales Executives about upcoming sales programs
· Managing pre-sale campaigns to decision and IO generation.
Bachelor’s Degree required
2+ years of experience in media planning, buying, in an online advertising environment
Working knowledge of a variety of 3rd party software: Atlas, DART, SalesForce etc., required
Working knowledge of rich media vendors (examples: PointRoll, Unicast, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder and other) required
Experience working with a Sales organization
Expertise of the online advertising industry including terminology and mechanics including Video, Mobile and Social Gaming
Experience working with CPM, CPC, CPV and CPA buying models as well as, behavioral and retargeting experiences
Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, Keynote and Mac Platforms
Motivated self-starter, Self-motivated, able to look at data and provide insight related to revenue recognition
Personal responsibility to work under tight deadlines and deliver timely and accurate work product
Diplomacy, tact, negotiation and relationship building skills are essential--particularly in situations where team members have conflicting goals and objectives
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs