Our client, is looking to add a Media Planner to their team in Chicago, IL. Our client is a full-service advertising agency that offers big-picture capabilities and unique strengths from branded content to strategic planning, digital & social solutions, as well as data analytics. The right person for this role will have 2-3 years of media planning experience: can include, but not limited to print, television, radio, digital, and OOH. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Work with clients and the account team to understand clients' business objectives and advertising strategies
- Serve as a liaison with account management department, clients and consumers to
- develop media strategies and campaigns.
- Responsible for being familiar with all details of their assigned accounts, working closely
- with Assistant Media Planners to manage the day-to- day workflow
What you will bring:
- 2-3 years of media planning experience: can include, but not limited to print, television, radio, digital, and OOH
- Bachelor's degree, in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications
- Experience in putting together interactive prototypes a plus
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Clear understanding of media planning and buying process (local & national)