START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL MEDIA PLANNER! **
As Media Planner, you will be responsible for development of comprehensive cross-channel media plans and day-to-day executive management of media and marketing deliverables. Your focus will be on category specific media plans and acquisition-focused digital media.
• Develop annual plan(s) for one or more key categories by collaborating with Merchandising, Operations, and Marketing leadership; working with cross-functional departmental experts (for example, Channel, Site Merchandising, Consumer Insights)
• Integrating site experience, new product and/or concept testing and rollout, media strategy and planning, and stores into the annual plan
• Developing innovative marketing programs and following up to ensure the annual plan is executed and that changes and challenges are addressed.
• Manages project and initiative performance by planning campaign budgets and sales forecasts; estimating project costs; executing campaigns; measuring results or outcomes (for example, sales, traffic, conversion); and determining future campaign plans based on the findings.
• Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for one or more key categories by staying up-to-date on new industry trends
• Working with cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns
• Ensuring agencies and internal teams are producing work that reflects and communicates this companies strategies and objectives
• Working with internal teams to develop strategic plans and goals for overall marketing calendar and specific campaigns; and analyzing program results and return-on-investment (ROI).
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 5 years experience in marketing or related field.
• Experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
• Experience in online marketing.
• Experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• Experience managing cross-functional teams.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs