Aquent is seeking several Media Operations Contractors to join the media teams at a top social media company located in Menlo Park, CA! The Media Operations Contractors will communicate with potential partners, respond to user inquiries and empower authentic representation by improving user experience. Contractors will work with cross functional product teams to further this initiative as well as communicate trends to help improve products. Strong candidates will have an astute attention to detail and be a self-starter.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or account management, working in the online video or video space strongly preferred
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally, both internally and externally is essential for success in this role
- Industry and business knowledge of video creators, digital publishing and / or media companies
- Ability and experience in working independently and a track record of taking initiatives in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Deep understanding of and a passion for social media and online video products
- Extremely reliable, consistent, agile, and hard-working!
**Biligual opportunities also available for Native Spanish and Portugese speakers who have strong communcation skills both in the native language and in English.