Media Marketing Manager
Manager/Coordinator, Media Strategy (Marketing) – MLOA Coverage
Our global apparel client is committed to activation - that is, to regain brand health, drive more demand, create heightened momentum, and catapult beyond current perception. The role of this Manager/Coordinator will be to assist in developing media plans that will reinvigorate the brand and help reposition the brand amongst our consumers.
The Manager/Coordinator will assist in the development of annual and seasonal media strategies for the US and Canada markets, and will support all brands. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Media Strategy & Buying, the candidate may work in concert with other marketing and cross-functional partners to deliver a comprehensive media plan that meets business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Assist in translating the brand’s marketing and advertising objectives into a well thought-out, strategic, cross-platform media campaign.
• Work with the Sr. Manager to develop unique, innovative media plans that are consistent with approved strategies, KPIs, and budgets.
• Help to summarize a view of media performance across a range of interconnected media/digital initiatives.
• Coordination and maintenance of Media budget to Finance team, opening of monthly POs
• Maintain flowcharts, budget, and measurement trackers
• Collaborate with Senior Manager to build seasonal briefs for agency partners and internal partners
• Build creative briefs, and partner with Digital Agency and in-house Project Manager to ensure creative is briefed on time
• Assist the Social team, as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have experience with all Media, and strong knowledge regarding Digital Marketing platforms.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of Marketing/Agency or in-house Media planning experience.
• Understanding of industry marketing, media, technologies; ability to apply analytics to assess real business value.
• Experience working directly with outside vendors, brands, and media partners.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree required.