Media Agency Coordination
* Engage our media agencies to ensure their day-to-day work is flawless.
* Lead monthly/quarterly project management to ensure all agency deliverables are reported correctly and on time.
* Manage media PO and Media Authorization Form approval process to ensure compliance with media plan targets.
* Manage Media Agency business reviews.
Media Lab Operations Coordination
* Project manager for monthly/quarterly campaign reporting for Senior Level Marketers.
* Manage bi-annual TVC tracking and permissions.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Hands-on management of Media Agency partners to ensure highest work quality standards and robust performance tracking.
* Lead documentation and execution of Operations Best Practices and serve as a resource for larger media team and marketers on process/best practice.
* Management and reporting of global campaign scoping process and gathering material and coordinating organization of cross-functional highlights/learnings presentations.
* BA/BS Degree, in any field.
* 3-4 years within a marketing discipline - media agency or client-side.
* Experience in media, marketing, and advertising technology.
* Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
* Understanding of conventional media planning and execution tactics that occur in an agency + client environment.
* Experience with comms strategy, media planning and execution tactics
* Detail oriented, operationally minded, self starter.
* Highly efficient - ability to get things done, quickly.
* Strong people skills and high level of written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with cross-functional teams and ability to organize and prioritize competing needs and objectives.
* Ability to deliver work output with accuracy and timeliness with limited guidance from manager.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
* Ability to automate reporting and create dashboards.
* Familiarity with plx tables and data visualization.
* Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (vba, macro, vlookup, pivot tables, array formulas).