Our global packaging company is looking for 2 Media Designers for a 6 month project.
Due to their newly focused IT / Cloud initiatives, their team needs two designers who can assist with conveying those initiatives through presentations, videos and instructional documentation.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Degree in art or design
- Background in print/design
- Experience with infographic and illustrative topography / flowmaps
- Ability to work with clients to understand their requirements and helping them visual the story they’re trying to tell
- Excellent sense of color, scale, harmony, balance, and use of negative space.
- Expertise in motion, illustration, and concept creation/visualization.
- Expertise in visual design and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Full suite of MS Office programs and advanced PPT
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates your problem solving abilities which could include infographics, print pieces and presentations
Examples of Types of Projects:
- Creating the marketing materials for conferences; posters, presentations, booth signage all focused on highlighting the software applications that the divisions are putting together
- Providing are direction for videos that showcase the large IT initiatives
- Assisting with the visualization of instructional documentation
- Creating MS templates for various processes which may include the style and topography