AQUENT is recruiting for a Media Coordinator for an exciting project in McLean, VA!
In this role, you will collaborate extensively with editorial strategists, PR, community managers, digital channel owners, and analytics managers. In addition - you’ll work with internal partners, agencies and platforms and bring a strong focus in reporting, analytics and
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
What you will do:
• Traffic tags, input agency resources and manage execution of media plans
• Facilitate continuous content performance optimization.
• Create a test-and-learn agenda to gain insights and to ensure we’re continuing to deliver best-in-class content across all channels.
• Interact directly with key partners and influencers to acquire content assets such as approved copy and approved imagery.
• Liaise with compliance and risk teams as needed to assure policies and procedures are met in publishing to channels.
• Steward paid media budget according to an agreed upon strategy.
• Report out monthly and quarterly on content and campaign performance.
What you will bring:
• Stay abreast of innovations and changes in key social platforms.
• Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, editing and copywriting skills and professional writing experience.
• Relationship management and influence skills, including with vendors/suppliers and a range of internal stakeholders.
• Experience with social media platforms as well as media and analytics programs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
• Strong background in media and analytics
• At least 1 year of Project management experience.
• At least 1 year of media planning or buying.
• At least 1 year of experience doing channel reporting and analytics.
• At least 1year of experience in digital marketing, social media, or media planning.