-Researches and acquires media assets (art, photo, video, sound, animation, etc.) during product build and maintains flow of assets within schedule and budget requirements. Manages vendors who provide these services for projects.
-Maintains accurate specification records, metadata, and schedules, as well as monitors project asset research/acquisition for appropriateness, accuracy, timeliness, quality, and efficiency. Maintains and provides accurate asset reporting and permission compliance documentation, and provides accurate and complete credit information.
-Communicates project requirements, guidelines, status, and solutions to internal and external team members in a timely manner. Escalates issues and provides solutions. Vets vendors to provide desired services. Works closely with cross-functional team to launch and implement ensure prototype asset strategy/vision is understood and able to be implemented during product build.
• Works on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines in a team-orientated environment.
• Foresees potential obstacles and takes the initiative to develop and propose solutions.
• Is self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Assists in additional roles, as needed.
• Possesses an excellent eye for details and aesthetics.
• Able to remain level-headed under pressure and deadlines and to cope with rapid change.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably with art concentration in art, film, audio or photography.
• Previous experience with project management
• Previous experience with media research and acquisition.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, and scheduling skills.
• Comfortable working in a team environment.
• Proficient with Project Management Systems, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suites
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with database systems