- This posting is for (2) temporary assignments both scheduled for (1) year with potential to extend
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add TWO MEDIA CRM PLANNERS to their project team.
The Customer Engagement Planner/Media CRM Planner position is responsible for the development and management of marketing campaigns that leverage but are not limited to Linear TV, Streaming, Cinema, Digital Display, Digital Steaming, OOH, Email, Direct Mail, Search and Social platforms. This position will work closely with internal activation team members, marketing strategy partners and our external media agency to develop strategic recommendation on an optimal media mix for multiple lines of businesses within the client's hospitality portfolio.
If selected, in this role you would work regularly with the client's agency to ensure the best investment of advertising dollars. You would be required to be the media and direct marketing expert across the organization, collaborating with other teams to provide them with comprehensive solutions to their business needs.
- Create integrated Customer Engagement plans across all tactics/touchpoints
- Partner with our Marketing Analytics team on Marketing Mix Models
- Develop a High Level Consumer Journey in partnership with the Message Activation team
- Manage agency buying teams and partner with internal activation teams to bring plans to market
- Orchestrate performance report outs and share learnings on a consistent basis
- Provide support and leadership for upfronts (including online media, XLOB) as needed
- Lead in incident response across all lines of business
- Coordinate communication of plan elements with all relevant partners
- Monitor media budgets and flowcharts for accuracy
- Evaluate and recommend new emerging media opportunities and incorporate into dynamic media planning process.