- Create compelling visual communications
- Ability to work low-fi to high-fi
- Ability to visually tell a good story
- Understand industry standards for quality
- Ability to extrapolate a narrative from a client scenario and reinforce with visuals
- Photograph and retouch new products
- Participate in the development and design of new templates, guidelines and guides
- Manage projects from concept to creation, working independently, on teams, and with internal and external customers
- Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders on project development
- Thrives in an environment of continual feedback
- Willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, when required
- Experience in creating custom PowerPoint Animations
Ideal Portfolio will include:
• Deck design
• Photo retouching
• Logo design
• Simple animations and transitions
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field or requisite experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the graphic design or advertising field
- Strategic perspective; detail orientation; team player.
- Strong organizational/project-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem solving skills, solutions oriented.
- Must be detail oriented and willing to review and check work carefully.
- Strong verbal communications skills and comfort engaging all levels of management.
- Ability to think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Have a positive outlook, great attitude.
- Problem solver, with ability to work in a high pressure atmosphere.
- Excellent ability to proof own work
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong photography and photo retouching skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (specifically PowerPoint).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs