Ads Marketing - Ad Effectiveness Manager - London
The Ads Marketing team in EMEA is looking to bring onboard a manager with experience in media planning to lead our effectiveness programs across the region. In this role you’ll showcase the value of the platform's advertising suite to customers by developing successful partnerships with customers and industry bodies, and turning the fruits of these partnerships into compelling marketing communications. We are looking for a strategic thinker who will drive forward meaningful partnership and collaboration with the industry and provide to our advertiser audience wider industry data-driven insights that demonstrate the value of the company's advertising platforms.
- Lead our ad effectiveness initiatives driving overall project strategy as well as partnerships with industry players and external communications
- Develop business-relevant conclusions and stories from research and effectively communicate them to our advertising audience and industry
- Establish YouTube’s thought leadership strategy on ad effectiveness and identify opportunities to expand this across the EMEA region
- Define the EMEA plan and strategy through cross-functional interactions and manage stakeholders cross-functionally
- Solid understanding of the online and offline advertising landscape, the concept and implications of advertising effectiveness
- Media & advertising measurement experience (both media planning and advertising campaign reporting), specifically for Television, Digital, Mobile & Print.
- Strong experience in advertising effectiveness storytelling (including online advertising, brand and sales lift) and familiarity with a wide variety of research methodologies
- Deep interest in online advertising, digital media consumption patterns and branding measurement
- Strong leadership attitude, including proven project management skills including multi - country projects.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing, advertising or media agency experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong working knowledge of the advertising effectiveness landscape: the key drivers of effectiveness, working with metrics to optimize and plan media campaigns