Content Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover, Feb 2018 - Sept 2018)
Global Leading Investment Management company already kicking off 2018 with this great Maternity Cover position for a Content Marketing Manager to get started with them in February 2018. This role sits in their Marketing team which is 18 strong right now.
Today they have offices across the globe and have over 2000 professionals all working across more than 10 different countries.
My Client is ideally looking for a well experienced marketing professional to cover for the current Content Marketing Manager who will be taking maternity leave from March 2018. You will report to the Head of Marketing, Europe, and will work closely with the wider European marketing team, which includes digital, channel and events, to support content development needs and the execution of strategy in 2018.
This opportunity will come with many Duties and Responsibilities. To name a few:
- You will execute the EMEA content marketing strategy
- Develop high quality and targeted content including blog posts, social media posts, case studies, campaign materials, emails, articles, white papers, videos, infographics, presentations to name a few
- Repurpose existing content into different formats (print and digital)
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support campaigns and projects
- Execute and deliver measurable business results for the businesses initiatives
- Liaise with regional translators to deliver timely content
- Manage sign-offs with multiple stakeholders at all levels
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Asset management or financial services industry experience
- Experience working in a marketing or marketing-related function
- Extensive knowledge of investment products
- Strong written communications skills
- Used to working in a challenging, fast-paced, professional environment
- Be able to develop and apply new ideas, approaches and methods
- Strong commitment to quality
- Great attention to detail
- Display a sense of teamwork & foster a learning environment
If this sounds like you and you want to know more then please do apply ASAP.