Are you a Junior Starter with a couple years work experience within Marketing?
Are you a bright and motivated individual who has an understanding of 'the web' and more importantly a genuine interest in the world of Technology?
Martech Ops Coordinator
This is a unique opportunity to engage with one of the most respected brands in media, journalism, and publishing and help drive the continued success and innovation in the growing martech (marketing technology) arena with a leading team.
You will need to have an interest or experience in a few key functional areas – combining agile project management, web/tech skills and a passion for problem solving to name a few things to be successful in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain backlogs and running regular team Project Ops communications
- Coordinating work with the web product and development teams
- Assist in onboarding new systems and processes internally
- Assist the marketing managers on the delivery of digital initiatives
- Work with internal departments and external partners (Ad-serving, development, creative, strategic) to create positive, collaborative relationships to deliver high quality deliverables
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of digital marketing
- Technical exposure to web technology in a cross-functional role
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and ideas for a non-technical audience
- Understanding of how data flows, from system to system required
- Understanding of web and digital marketing concepts and (martech)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in a digital agency, ad-ops vendor or client/brand organisation beneficial
- Experience in visual communication & diagramming/prototyping flows
- Exposure to a subscription type businesses
- Project Management skills.
If this sounds like you then apply right away!