Our game is one of the most popular video game franchises of all time. It inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and is a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world. We are looking for an ambitious, results-oriented, data-driven Business Analyst to join our business team.
As part of our acquisition of another company, we are building a small team in Redmond that will partner closely with the other company to help grow our business. The Franchise Business Management team provides business leadership to the development of the franchise. We collaborate every day with Engineering, Production, Business Development, Finance, Business Intelligence, Marketing and leadership to make our game one of the top entertainment brands on the planet.
At the core of the franchise are our players, our community, and our partners. Many different individuals and businesses invest in the game ecosystem and their success and the content they create is directly tied to the enjoyment of our players. As a Business Analyst, you’ll be supporting the growth of the Marketplace and Servers. You’ll be using your analytical and organizational skills to provide players new ways to play the game and to support our network of creator partners.
You won’t do this work alone – you will do it in collaboration with our talented team and a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Collect and analyze data from a variety of sources and provide actionable insights to internal business stakeholders and third-party partners;
- Use data insights to support third-party partner program account management and to drive actionable recommendations for partner program improvement;
- Analyze business unit KPIs and accurately communicate the state of the business through reporting and scorecards;
- Perform industry and competitive research on special topics, and provide actionable recommendations;
- Support the planning, execution, and analysis of AB experiments;
- Implement and manage the administration of business projects and processes
- 3+ years’ experience in technology, consumer products, entertainment or finance/consulting with technology focus
- Data-driven: You have experience analyzing data and you are comfortable with ambiguity. You can turn data from a variety of sources into a clear story
- Strong data analysis experience – SQL, Advanced Excel Knowledge, VBA
- Experience with finance and technology – Ability to work with numbers and decide of what should come next for the business.
- Experience managing the administration of business projects and processes
- Results oriented: You can work on many projects concurrently while maintaining high standards and keeping deadlines
- Collaborative: You have experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Passionate: You love working with technology and video games and understand the video game industry, consumer products, and technology
- Desire to learn: You have never ending curiosity about how the entertainment and technology sectors are evolving and you are eager to learn more
- Communication skills: You can clearly communicate goals, plans, and results and earn trust within teams