We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketo Specialist with a great agency in Milwaukee. The ideal candidate helps design and recommend direct marketing campaigns for inclusion in multi-channel communication for their clients.
- Marketing automation strategy and implementation in platforms such as Marketo or Eloqua
- Lead generation and nurturing experience for considered purchase products.
- CRM experience to understand how Marketing Automation and CRM platforms integrate to help enable strategies such as lead scoring and progressive profiling.
- Technical savvy with a working understanding of the integration between various marketing technology stacks to be able to guide and troubleshoot on behalf of our clients.
- Direct marketing experience and expertise. You know how to plan and execute effective campaigns using email, direct mail, text and phone and an eye for what makes direct marketing creative productive.
- 5-7+ years experience leading successful multi-channel marketing automation programs in Marketo (or another enterprise program such as Eloqua) that was integrated with a CRM platform such as Salesforce or Dynamics
- Must have cross-platform technology integration experience to execute in the appropriate technology stack
- Demonstrated knowledge of how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement
- Successful experience managing email marketing, demand generation and multi-channel lead nurture programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment with the ability to be flexible and able to reprioritize depending needs
- Excellent listener, strategic thinker and problem solver
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player and work well with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of email and digital marketing strategies and tactics, preferably in a B2B environment
Desired Education and Certification:
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business or IT/Digital related field
- Marketing automation certification preferred but not required
- Analytics certification preferred but not required
- Experience with revenue attribution modeling preferred but not required