Marketing Project Manager Role:
The Project Coordinator will play a key role in the development and execution of marketing materials to support our branch events for branch transformation. The scope includes supporting one off branch consolidations, relocations and grand openings with marketing materials and events. Under the supervision of the Consumer Marketing Manager they are responsible for coordinating assigned tasks to ensure deliverables and timelines are met. Coordinates production and fulfillment for all elements. Keeps Manager informed of project status and any issues that may impact the schedule.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage timeline for all marketing deliverables, coordinate production schedules with various agencies and vendors
• Assist in developing materials to support branch Lunch-n-Learn events; coordinate ordering and fulfillment
• Engage production agency to develop branch templates used to support various events and activities
• Support manager in the development and execution of gold and silver level differentiated events, marketing materials, branded giveaways, etc.
• Travel to assigned market event(s) to support execution
• Pull branch data to determine quantity of elements needed for each branch location, place orders and coordinate shipping logistics with vendors
• Engage agencies to version templates for various paid media channels to support relocations and grand openings
• Engage agencies to version templates for branch tools such as scratch offs, open house signs and take-ones; proof and release for production, coordinate shipping
• Coordinate shipments to branches for all marketing elements
• Conduct marketing communication calls with site consultants and branches as needed
• Coordinate grand prize fulfillment, W9 reporting
• Coordinate logistics for return of open house elements, follow up with branches as needed
• Coordinate internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of all marketing elements
• Experience in marketing collateral development process from intake through production and
• Experience with execution of events and experiential activities
• Experience in developing materials for various types of media channels: direct mail, email, digital, print, out-of-home, radio
• Experience with providing direction to agencies in the form of creative briefs, leading status calls, providing client feedback and revisions, and managing production timelines
• Strong multi-tasking, organizational skills and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Proven ability to keep work moving, trafficking assets through Legal, Compliance and other partners as needed for approvals
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Microsoft: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Project and Adobe Acrobat (a plus but not required)
• 2+ years’ experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing department or agency environment.
• Events and or experiential activity execution experience
• Collateral, marketing experience, or fast-paced, advertising agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts. Account Management experience a plus.
• Some overnight travel and working some weekends are required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs