MAY 1 Start Date! This is an immediate 2 month opportunity with Hasbro!
Hasbro is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Program Management Team. In this position you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and accuracy of the project data in Hasbro’s data systems for products in the Preschool and/or Sports Action categories. You will support the Program Mgmt Team by preparing meeting agendas, presentation files, and documents for Gate Reviews. Additionally, you will support the team with general administrative responsibilities – publishing reports, setting up meetings and reserving conference rooms, extracting data from our systems and facilitating audio and/or video conferences. This position interfaces with diverse multi-functional Development and Marketing teams, the Global Data Governance team, and product development partners in Hasbro’s Far East offices, and other locations around the world.
- Collaborate and communicate with team members, US and global as required, regarding project plan details/updates.
- Create and maintain project workspaces that capture critical path data for new product development using our web based Global Milestone System (GMS), Livelink and Project Link..
- Review global marketing line plans and wave plans to identify projects required for project number setup..
- Work closely with the global development team and the data governance team to determine the appropriate parent and material number assignment for every item..
- Review and publish accurate weekly activity summary reports (topline)..
- Generate weekly topline Dashboard reports for specific product lines and distribute to team members..
- Review reports to reconcile active/inactive projects..
- Utilize forward planning tool to create agendas for development team Gate Reviews..
- Initiate Pitch documents to support Gate reviews, review and enter specific Program Mgmt data into documents, enter action summaries into these documents following the reviews, and publish final documents in our systems and/or thru email..
- Emphasize data management compliance with our standard company processes and procedures..