Title: Marketing/Content Manager
START DATE: ASAP
COMPANY DESCRIPTION/WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Lawfim dedicated to serving healthcare legal departments across the country
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop content for external marketing materials, including client advisories, marketing packets, announcements, attorney bios, advertisements, and promotional items. This includes in-house design of material/artwork.
• Execute branding efforts and client development strategies through websites, social media and target marketing. This includes enhancement and maintenance of several websites, other membership-based websites, and social media sites.
• Develop and coordinate internal communications.
• Plan, manage and execute internal and external events and programs, including tradeshows, educational programs, firm events, and office social events. This includes in-house design of products/materials, organization of event details and coordination with outside representatives/vendors.
• Coordinate and publish the firm ranking materials to include working with vendors to insure accuracy for AHLA largest Law Firms, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers/Rising Stars, Legal Elite and VMLR Largest Defense Verdicts.
• Coordinate branding on products, promotional items, marketing materials, PowerPoint presentations, work proposals, etc.
• Partner with IT on in-house production of marketing and client-related products.
• Maintain accurate attorney licensure tracking.
• 2-3 years’ in marketing or communications role to include social media management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook with excellent keyboarding skills
• Excellent planning, problem solving, administrative and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple complex and concurrent tasks involving several stakeholders
• Superior detail orientation and time management skills
• Ability to work well with others and under pressure while maintaining composure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 2-3 years’ in a marketing or communications role in a law firm
• Bachelor’s degree