One of our top media and entertainment clients is looking for a Marketing/Brand Analyst to join their team!
CRM Analyst: The Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Analyst will have strong project management and analytical skills, and will support the CRM organization in developing and growing consumer relationships though CRM campaigns and consumer insights. The Analyst will support Direct Marketing efforts as well as CRM/Research projects. The Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager, CRM and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive CRM initiatives and insights across business units.
- Executes email marketing campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Works in tandem with CRM team on targeting and segmentation for email marketing campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve creative and copy in campaigns by leveraging best practices and iterative testing / optimization
- Work with internal clients to plan and implement CRM analysis to meet business goals including data segmentation for consumer insights
- Other projects as assigned
**Must Haves: Experience with email service provider & email marketing, marketing campaign management (building), email channel background, basic database structure understanding. evaluating segments
Minimum of 3 years experience in CRM or marketing strategy;
- 1-2 years in email marketing
- Proficiency in email marketing with demonstrable knowledge of best practices, understanding of trends related to privacy and regulatory environment, experience with common tools in the marketplace, etc.
- Experience with email management services (Cheetahmail, ExactTarget, Responsys, etc.)
- Proficiency with web analytic tools, marketing analytics/metrics, and standard marketing KPI’s with various online and offline channels
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong competence in PowerPoint and Excel
Preferred: Familiarity with Omniture and Tableau • Intermediate HTML skills
Education Req: BA in related field