Our top sports media client is looking for a junior level marketing coordinator to work with their sales and marketing teams.
This person will coordinate and implement marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness. Organize the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supports the Affiliate Sales teams at all levels during the affiliates’ sales cycle and supports assigned affiliates on a day-to-day basis after the close of a sale
• Maintains affiliate prospect and client databases
• Assists with the implementation of new and ongoing sales and marketing programs for assigned affiliates
• Supports the team (Account Executives, Senior Account Executives and Directors) in the development of promotional and related collateral materials, merchandise, monthly highlights, tickets to events for affiliates, and related materials and services to increase the viewership and subscribers of affiliate partners
• Supports the cost management of assigned affiliate sales programs and campaigns. Manages the team’s discretionary budget, including timely process of invoices and monthly updates of funds remaining
• Manage Local Ad Sales relationships, both internally and externally. Includes development and presentation of product decks to customer service representatives and local ad sales managers
• Aggregate and synthesize local research for affiliates in respective territory to provide value stories for the sales team
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs