PURPOSE: The Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist will assist and lead with the management and execution of marketing initiatives for Company's customer and trade ally segments in support of Energy Efficiency and Demand Management Programs. This position is responsible for helping to execute marketing and lead generation strategies and tactics that will properly promote the Company's mission for their overall customer experience. As support to the leading edge for customer engagement, we provide the tools that help our customers use energy wisely and efficiently.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:The Company takes special interest in their customers, both within the company and externally. The right candidate will commit to these ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Assist all department leads with development of the EEDM brand strategies including platform continuity, awareness, planning and execution.
- Track the success of marketing communications projects.
- Assist the department on messaging, creative direction, defending department POV and ideation where appropriate.
- Assist in the development of appropriate reports and reporting processes to keep all program managers, DSM staff and Corporate Communications informed of success.
- Managing production of key events, department initiatives and other deliverables such as collateral, presentations, trade show logistics and event management
- Managing production of all digital initiatives such as website updates, social media messaging and other key digital tactics.
- Liaison with Company AOR and corporate communications production and creative staff.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.