Contract with possibility for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Boston.
We are seeking a skilled writer and digital savvy-marketer with an interest in gaining experience in the tech industry. This individual will work with the Customer Success Marketing and learning curriculum teams to develop, guide strategy, and edit content for the customer learning curriculum platform.
How you can contribute:
• Partner with the learning curriculum team to develop and edit curated content by industry type, including blog content, external newsletters, events, program launches, and more.
• Work with the team to create strategy around content, events, and program launch execution.
• Partner with the Marketing team to develop monthly newsletters and post to our media hub.
• Assist with internal communications, blog posts, and email communications for the learning curriculum team.
• Bachelor Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
• At least two to three years in a related field.
• Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
• Familiarity with developing case studies and working with technical content.
• Experience working with a global team preferred.
• Familiarity with collaboration technology, including Skype, GoToMeeting meeting, Trello etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint specifically).
• Demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams in a dynamic organization requiring flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match audience for unique business solutions and changing and/or conflicting priorities.
*Please provide two to three relevant writing samples.