As part of the UK Services Marketing team, you will work to assist the team in effectively tracking and reporting on its contribution to the overall Services Business. The role will encompass planning and coordination activity around external audience marketing events as well Services internal communication materials and events.
Services Marketing Reporting
- Support the marketing team by providing accurate reporting on Services Marketing Impacts and other key Marketing performance indicators
- Work with the Services Business Excellence team to ensure that any marketing reporting can be built into our centralized reporting capability.
Marketing Event Support
- Work closely with the marketing managers and cross business stakeholders within Services to support the effective planning and coordination of key customer marketing events.
- This will include working and planning effectively within budgets whilst ensuring that these activities are planned and coordinated in such a way that they successfully achieve specific business outcomes for the Services business.
Marketing Event Support
- With the support of the Services Marketing Intern, plan and deliver internal communications events to the UK Services Organisation.
- Support the Services Leadership team in driving business priorities, building morale and pride in the Services business.
- Build and execute an internal comms calendar for Services that showcases team achievements, manages and disseminates information and content as required.
- Work with cross Services stakeholders to source information and content as appropriate.
- Work with the Business Management team to plan and coordinate internal Services communications vents, such as start of year kick off events etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• The provision of management information content
• Previous Experience in marketing and internal communication desirable
• Ability to work across multiple teams and stakeholders
• Strong journalism or writing & editing qualification required
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior managers and leaders
• Naturally organized approach
• Willingness to learn and adapt to changing priorities
• Subject matter expertise with the other MS Office products is required
Analytical Problem Solving
• Attention to detail
• Cross-Boundary Collaboration
• Communication, impact & influencing skills
• Self-starter and proactive
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs