The marketing writer supports the marketing team by creating content, writing copy, editing copy, and generating promotional material, such as white papers, e-books, magazine articles, blog posts, proceedings papers, brochures, emails, convention promotion, company newsletter, internal and external communication, case studies, and webpage content. The marketing writer also assists the marketing team with various projects, campaigns and tasks that arise in the course of the work. 20 hours per week, remote, ongoing
- Deliver professional copy on time and in the company style.
- Proof and edit material according to the company style.
- Create content that drives the brand name, generates leads, and advances the business.
- Write marketing communications for the company website, marketing collateral, email campaigns, social media channels, event/conference-specific communications, time-sensitive communications on industry relevant topics to support go-to-market initiatives, and other lead generation communications.
- Assist with the management and frequent updating of company and product information, post timely industry news and company updates, promote go-to-market initiatives, events, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Write thought leadership content including white papers, blog posts, speaker presentations, etc.
- Interview client leaders for producing case studies.
- Write sales-specific copy around our products, capabilities, and value proposition for sales presentations, client proposals, case studies, and sales collateral.
- Other marketing duties as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills and abilities in writing, editing, and interpreting concepts/ideas into written and/or verbal form.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results on time.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to collaborate with a team and execute in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe suite.