A national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Marketing Traffic Coordinator for their Communications and Marketing department, for a 6 month period. This position is based in NYC.
The Traffic Coordinator will manage media campaigns across a variety of channels. The Traffic Coordinator will obtain and organize all planning information to meet the planned media schedule and ensure adherence to all specifications. They will also be responsible for scheduling and forwarding materials to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
Individuals in this role should have experience in defining, planning, scheduling and controlling project activities,applying creative thinking and project management skills to satisfy media requirements. Problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to meet campaign goals and requirements are essential to be successful in this position.
The Digital Traffic Coordinator will:
• Facilitate internal and cross-functional reviews, intakes feedback and execute follow-ups with various partners
• Manage various key creative distributions and ensures feedback is addressed
• Coordinate scheduling
• Test functionality to ensure that applications, features, links and other site functions are technically
performing as designed
• Proactively communicates with project owners about production recommendations, risks,
challenges, and solutions
• Identifies and escalates any scheduling issues, including rush projects, missed deadlines, etc.
• Creates and maintains detailed project plans and associated project deliverables. Ensures that
projects are delivered on time, within budget and per quality standards.
Maintains regular contact with staff in own and other departments with the purpose of coordinating schedules and
tasks, ensuring that work products meet delivery and budget requirements
Collaboration and coordination with creative agencies
Bachelor’s degree required
2+ years in related experience
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient
• Solid problem solving and time management skills
Media traffic experience in either advertising or media agency environment
• Articulate, organized, exhibit initiative and possess strong written/verbal communications skills.
A high level of enthusiasm, a self-starter, quick learner, intuitive and proactive.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment in a fast pace environment.
Extremely detail oriented
Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
Must possess strong customer service orientation
Highly organized, efficient and experienced in managing multiple projects, with attention to
detail, ability to set priorities, and manage workload in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills