Are you detail oriented? Do you enjoy working with complex information and marketing teams? We're looking for a Marketing Traffic Coordinator to assist with coordinating the development and review of Medicare welcome kits and other marketing collateral for our healthcare client in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Responsible for facilitating all steps of moderately complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Managing materials in traffic management and document automation systems, detailed editing and proofreading, establishing and performing quality control processes, and ensuring we adhere to all legal and compliance standards.
- Must effectively engage and coordinate efforts between internal business partners and external vendor resources.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Works with Marketing Communications areas to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
- Reviews requests and recommends communication solutions as needed.
- Schedules and leads project meetings with business partners.
- Acts as project manager for workflow process and is responsible for ensuring consistency and standardization on all materials.
- Coordinates project reviews and re-negotiates terms/deadlines as appropriate.
- Creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files and manages the production process of materials.
- Seeks out opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies, and supports business initiatives (standardization, going paperless, etc).