Our client is seeking a Marketing Tradeshow Assistant to coordinate corporate tradeshows and meetings.
This position supports the marketing department in the coordination of vendor tradeshows, assisting with corporate tradeshow functions, assisting with marketing promotional campaigns, answering phones, greeting customers/vendors, ordering supplies, maintaining giveaway inventory, light shipping/receiving activities, and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is reliable and punctual and can work with minimal supervision.
- Tradeshow coordination including setting up tradeshow shipments, literature orders, 100 vendor show management (entering show info, coordinating with sales reps on details, registration for each vendor show, vendor show list database creation, work with LSE & Biotech on all show details, HTML creation), housing for corporate tradeshows.
- Marketing promotion documentation for fast track promos and MACS Rewards program.
- General admin including answering phones, greeting customers/vendors, ordering supplies, maintaining giveaway inventory and light shipping/receiving activities.
- On-site event coordination including customer events and employee events.
- Executive management assistance including tasks requested by President and Vice Presidents, including expense reports.
- CRM Lead entry.