Marketing Technology Manager
We’re looking for experienced Marketing Technology Managers to fill project-based and full-time roles.
Interested candidates should have 4+ years of consulting and/or agency experience in driving online platform transformations for web, mobile web and app, content management and search related technologies.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Technology Manager
● Identify, architect, manage, and optimize marketing technologies to enable achievement of departmental and company-wide business objectives
● Manage the marketing technology stack including selecting partners, platforms, and solutions; integrating them into existing systems and processes; and providing support for their use by the Digital team
● Translate business vision into systems strategies by driving the architecture, design and implementation of our next generation digital environment including platform enhancements and marketing solutions
● Lead solution evaluations with appropriate stakeholders to define business, functional, and technical requirements to ensure tools and systems effectively enable Marketing operations
● Pursue the most innovative and cost-effective online solutions (mobile, social, web and eCommerce) to meet business needs
● Hand-off new capabilities and marketing touch point technology to ensure successful mainstreaming and optimization for marketing performance
● Develop strong internal relationships with all levels of management to evangelize digital solutions
Requirements of the Marketing Technology Manager
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● 4+ years of consulting and/or agency experience in driving online platform transformations for web, mobile web and app, content management and search related technologies; 5+ years managerial experience
● Experience designing large-scale cloud, hosted, or hybrid architectures including gathering requirements and working across matrix organizations to deliver results
● Prior experience with enterprise software platforms such as Adobe/Oracle/IBM/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SiteCore, Acquia, Hybris, Demandware, ATG, Endeca, etc.
● In-depth knowledge of emerging digital concepts and trends with the ability to translate that knowledge into actionable recommendations
● Expert in established and upcoming content management systems, digital platforms, online solutions, and middle-ware applications with a desire to maintain technical expertise and hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies
● Experience partnering with IT, business, QA and legal teams
● Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
● Experience working in an agile / scrum development environment (preferred)