Marketing Technology Assistant – 6-12 Month Contract
A brand new 6 Month (ongoing) Contract role is now available with my Client who is a Global Technology business. This is a superb opportunity for somebody to come on board and play a big part of the driving force on an on-going Contract. The team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce. You will report directly to the Senior Global Manager and will get to work alongside them.
Responsibilities include, to name a few:
- Work closely with the Senior Global Marketing Technology Manager to:
- Identify current technology that is being used across MarComms
- Gain feedback about effectiveness of current platforms
- Carry out research on new technology within the industry
- Carry out competitive analysis on the platforms being used
- Support the team with managing Process Excellence ensuring required documentation and process flows are created and socialized.
- Support the creation of required templates for project.
- Provides logistics planning for training delivery including participant enrollment, classroom preparation and material production.
- Develop training metrics scorecard.
- Manage PB SharePoint site and / or LMS system as required.
- Development of training evaluation survey, monitor and tracks training related metrics.
- Updates training and performance support assets for future releases of Marketing Cloud.
- Marketing Technology experience
- Tech savvy; comfort with and knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Excellent all-round communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with remote resources
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Highly organized, focused and committed to achieving goals
This is a superb opportunity to join a Global business which is offering a bright future with career progression. For further info, please do apply.