Team: CAS Operations and Marketing Technology
The Marketing Operations and Technology Team are responsible for fulfilling the digital marketing communications within the Consumer Applications and Services area, and for progressing the capability within digital/relationship marketing through the implementation and use of marketing automation technology. This capability allows our Client to move the consumers to deeper engagement with the Consumer Apps and Services.
The team has a vacancy for a strong, experienced marketing technologist with an operational focus that can work with the marketers, product managers and engineers alike to drive operational requirements for existing and future campaigns.
This role is particularly important with the move to One Marketing Platform which will see fundamental changes in the way our Client engage users with a joined up strategy across all consumer applications and services.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Liaison with engineers & product managers to manage marketing requirements in development
- Project management of off shore resources for capability enhancements in our existing tool stacks
- Defining future capabilities of the marketing team, and seeing these improvements through to fruition
- Heavily involved in rolling out future state marketing technology & associated capabilities
- Partnering with our Digital Marketing Product Managers to understand campaign priorities and timelines
- Working with our Operations team for Capacity Planning and Release Management
- Be at the forefront of marketing automation within CAS
Desired skills and experience for this role include:
- Experience in marketing automation tools across channels
o Email, display, real time optimization
- Strong Project Management experience
- Track record of working with Marketing, Ops, Product Managers, Engineering, and 3rd party technology providers to further marketing capability
- Adept in both technical and non-technical conversations
- Exceptional leadership in driving complex, broad cross-functional engagements and discussions
- Adept at getting things done, and performing amidst ambiguity and complexity
- Tenacity and an unwavering drive toward action & results in fast-paced and fluid culture
- Collaborative attitude and ability to thrive in a matrix organization spanning multiple geographies
- Passion for consumers, digital marketing, operational efficiencies, and data-driven business insights
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Experience of working in a service management environment (SLA’s).
- Degree level (Undergrad+, technical preferred).
- Relevant industry related course and qualifications.
- Excellent time management.
- Good organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a distributed team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent in English any other language is a plus.
- Able to work to tight delivery deadlines, in line with publishing calendars.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs