The Specialist in the Client Marketing Team will help manage the content creation, promotion and management of an external website that sits across our Client-global consultancy –business.
It is essential that the candidate possesse a flexible, collaborative and disciplined approach to work as this role is critically important to the business, requires a broad skillset and links into a large network of key stakeholders. The Specialist will have a strong talent for content marketing including social marketing, and digital marketing skills. They should be extermely proactive, with strong writing skills.
Key Responsibilities & Qualities
• Work alongside Manager to develop and deliver the digital content marketing campaign
• Management of the content pipeline, briefing in content to copywriters, and copyediting
• Responsible for managing site analytics, creating regular site reports and working closely with global teams when relevant to ensure best practice
• Management of the CMS, uploading new content weekly, with support from an intern
• An innovative and proactive approach to supporting and developing the campaign and the website this will include amplification through multiple social media channels
• Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
• Responsible for managing a complex network of key stakeholders
• Responsible for social media channels and promotion strategy
• Ability to create content where necessary, understanding how to write for online
• Responsible for driving social media promotion of the website - writing copy where necessary, and organising strategic promotion across key social channels including LinkedIn and Twitter
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Work Experience: Solid experience to digital marketing and highly skilled in content marketing, social media, and website analytics. Ability to work well both in teams, with senior stakeholders and autonomously when required.
Work Requirements: Minimal travel depending on geographical span
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Deep understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems – should have strong writing, editorial and creative skills.
• Excellent writing skills and a creative approach to content
• Experience of social media marketing
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills.
• Relationship building skills and experience of managing complex multiple stakeholders.
• Developing negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Interest in social collaboration tools
• Interest in digital marketing trends and technologies
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs